3/05/2011

Treasure

On the way home from the nursery school,
my younger daughter asked an unexpected question.


"Mom, are there really any thieves in Japan?"











"Well...I've never seen them, but I've heard of them in the news.
So, there are thieves in Japan,"replied.











"There are? I have to warn policemen of them!" 
she exclaimed and started to run out.

"Wait! Policemen won't have enough information because you don't know
where the thieves are nor what they stole,"warned.










"OK. But I'm scaredWhy do they steal other people's precious thingsMom?"
she demanded.










"I'm sorry I don't know



By the waywhat is your precious thing
you don't want to be stolen?"asked in return.

"Meh-chang!" she quickly answered.





(Meh-chang is a stuffed toy alpaca that she believes is a lamb.)










"Be careful not have it stolen,"said, and she nodded.






my original Japanese blog





Thanks to exdiago, Karen and Echo01 for correcting my English.

No comments:

Post a Comment