2/09/2011

Slovenly Peter

One day, I proposed "I'd like have Cocoa's (our puppy), hair cut."
My elder daughter answered "Oh, no!"
























My husband also suggested that Cocoa's fur needed trimming, but she didn't say yes.
"Cocoa is cute enough!" she insisted.
My daughter was worried about her dearest friend.












Certainly parents believe their children are cute enough.
If they were like Slovenly Peter, an old German boy who did not wash his hair nor cut hisfingernails...












Or if they were like Japanese Flintstones, Gyatoruzu...












Uh! I must think they are cute enough.












On the other hand I want to see them neatly-dressed. 













So our dog had her hair cut.


http://ameblo.jp/february-chocolate/entry-10767817273.html

My original Japanese blog.

Thank Chuggo for his correcting my English.

No comments:

Post a Comment