2/13/2011

A would-be Japanese idol?


My elder daughter and her classmates were doing a play in their primary school.
Pon(my elder daughter's nickname) was practicing a dance sequense from AKB48's "Aitakatta".









"Mom, only selected girls can join in AKB48, can't they?" she asked.









"Yes, dearYou can join in because you are so cute," replied.









"Thank youMom," she smiled softly








and continued "but you may be a doting parent I guess."


OhPonyou always kept your cool.


You may not know about AKB48.
It is a female group that sing pop songs
which many young people are absorbed them.
AKB48 has so many girls ... how many?
hear almost a hundred.
Main members are ... who?
have not known since recently I declare.

my original blog



Thank 亜紀 of Lang-8 for correcting my English.

No comments:

Post a Comment