4/30/2011

Bee, The Tyrant



Bee, my youngest daughter,
is four years old and she is a real tyrant at my house.




For example, when I told her,
"Bee, wake up, I'm going to work soon,"
she suddenly asked me with her eyes still  closed.











"Mom, what did you dream about last night?"











I thought, "Huh?" but I made an effort to remember my dream.
"Ummm... I dreamed that there were two of my friends,
their husbands and me, and we were talking about something.
It might have been a home party somewhere."










Then she asked again, "And? And what was it?"
with strange anger.
Her eyes were still closed.

I didn't understand what she wanted to know,
so I asked her instead of answering.
"What sort of dream did you have, Bee?"











Eventually, she replied with her eyes wide opened,
"I DON'T KNOW! I FORGOT IT!"


What is this???
I often don't understand my girl.




My original Japanese entry




Thanks to Corey for correcting my English.

No comments:

Post a Comment