4/19/2011

Bread of Happiness


My oldest daughter, Pon, showed me her bread
"Mom, this bread I bought has a very good smell!"


"Yes, it does. It must be the smell of happiness, " I replied.

Pon gave her little sister one of the bread
that she had paid for with her allowance.











Bee, my youngest daughter, also said to me,
"Mom, it is so delicious, isn't it?"

I answered, "I don't know because I didn't eat it; I just smelled it."











Bee looked at her bread.













And she said, "Go ahead, Mom!"

smiled in appreciation of her kindness, "Thank you."











But she replied, "I'm letting you smell it, Mom," 
and I was disappointed.

I thought she was going to  share the bread with me.





My original Japanese entry
http://ameblo.jp/february-chocolate/entry-10854232437.html










Thanks  to jupiter827 and bebesecreto for correcting my English.

No comments:

Post a Comment