4/02/2011

The Reason Why She is Cute

Our puppy is just one year old, her birthday was Mar. 20th.

Her youth might make her very carefree.











Her name is Cocoa and she runs around the dining table after her morning walk.

Cocoa often knocks her head against a foot of the table.










However, Cocoa sometimes passes by stray cats, she never notices them.
She has little wildness and carefulness.

But me and my oldest daughter, Pon, think that is the reason why she is so cute.











Pon likes funny things and she practices how to tell jokes on her own.


But she stumbles often.

(Stumbling is a deathblow to joke!)










Especially when she laughs before she finishes the joke.
(You must not laugh before the audience laughs!)

But I think those are the reasons why they are so cute.







My original Japanese blog



Thanks to xChilla and jfc1984 for correction my English.

No comments:

Post a Comment