6/01/2011

How Cute I Am !


When we attended my uncle's funeral,
pressed my youngest daughter to go to the bathroom.
(I don't know why they refuse to go there
so much when they are out.)










Looking at herself in the mirrorshe cried,
"Wow, cute! I didn't know I was this cute today!"











putting her hands on her cheeks.

OrdinarilyJapanese people don't praise themselves
especially in front of others.










So my oldest daughter and I
shotted at glances each other silently.

Speaking for my youngest daughter,
earlier that day her nursery school teacher tied
her hair on both sides because it was hot.
She saw her tied hair at for the first time that day.

My oldest daughter's face told me how unbelievable
she thought her sister's statement was.

However, I think self-esteem is important.





My original Japanese entry





Thanks to Kiwi and Ashley for correcting my English.

No comments:

Post a Comment