10/21/2011

My Bluetooth Headset


I bought a new headset.
It is exciting that your neck is free
since it doesn't have any cords hanging
from your ears to your iPod.










I showed it off to my husband
and explained what an exquisite product I got.










Then my youngest daughter (5yo) saw it
and said, "Mom! It looks good on you!
It makes you look so cute!!"
She praised me to the skies.










I was a little embarrassed and said,
"Thanks honey."
I thought she was too young to understand
that the white one hanging from
my ears were earphones.
She must have thought it was
an accessary or something.
I felt her deep love.
  



My original Japanese entry

http://ameblo.jp/february-chocolate/entry-11008629344.html


After that I bought the other one,
and I recommend you this bluetooth head set.

http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/accessories/overview/mw600?cc=us&lc=en#view=features_specifications


Thanks to Ashley and Lene for correcting my English.

No comments:

Post a Comment