12/15/2011

Games and Realily

My second daughter, bee, likes playing
games on the internet.
Although she is only five years old,
there are some easy game sites that she can use.
(For example→ http://www.kids-sheraton.jp/ )


Sometimes she needs help, so she asks her elder sister, pon.










Pon said, "Bee, you need these important pass words,
'the sun and the moon shining golden'."
"Wow! Thank you, pon-chan!"

They quarrel constantly, so I was glad
that they were playing peacefully.










After that, pon was looking for something.
She said, "I can't find it...".
Then she asked her little sister,
"Bee, if you find a silver clip, tell me."










Bee answered, "OK! A silver shining clip, isn't it?
I'll find it out."

And bee stared into the display,
but I was afraid that bee's elder sister
wasn't searching for a virtual clip. 





My original Japanese entry, "ゲームと現実".





Thanks to GmrxGrl831, Hien and スープガール for correcting my English.

No comments:

Post a Comment