2/22/2013

Cocoa and My Husband

Our dog is called Cocoa.

In the holiday morning,
my husband laid out his Japanese bedding on the living room floor.


Cocoa tried to take a nap next to him too,
but his snoring was a little annoying.




I took a photo because her distress look was funny.









After a while, a drowsy feeling came over her and she closed her eyes.












Since her face looked like a child's, I thought it was funny, too.




When she got up, she brought her favorite toy to play by him.
She played with the toy, growling for some time and left it on his head.









He didn't notice it.







My original Japanese entry.
http://ameblo.jp/february-chocolate/entry-11253827812.html




Thanks to serendipity and スープガール for correcting my English.

No comments:

Post a Comment