9/09/2013

Bluetooth

Although my father bought an iPhone,
he didn't know how to put applications on it so I told him how.

He was so glad to know an especially an application
for listening to the radio on the iPhone.










He said to his grand daughters, "I like best this application that plays radio.
You can listen to it by this Bruce Lee!"

Everyone in the room who heard it told him, "It's bluetooth!"











"What? Bruce Lee is wrong? It's bluetooth?" he lost his confidence,
"OK. But how do you say it correctly, Bee?"










Asking by her grandfather,my daughter of six pronounced clearly, "Bluetooth!"

English and computer terms are still difficult for elderly Japanese people.






My original Japanese entry.





Thanks to liam for correction my English.

No comments:

Post a Comment